- PHP Experience
- Java Environment
- Photo Enhancement
- Multi Media Interactive Design & Coding
- Video/Music Editing
- Logo Design/Corporate Identification
- and more...
Adobe Master Suite
- Sound Booth
- Premier Pro
- Studio One (Audio Production)
- Trainer Soft
- 20/20 Design
- Macromedia Captivate
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Various Online Applications and CMS Plugins
- Version Management and more...
- Digital Firefly - Freelancer: Project coordinator, designer, & developer 1/2007 - present Created and ran media phoenix league, a company that serviced the web development and print design needs of small businesses. Projects consisted of: Hosting, database management, software development, content managements systems, application installations and enhancements, website security, outsourcing, team management, marketing, contract writing, networking etc.
- Revelex: html developer, troubleshooter 2/2008 - 5/2009 Worked with development team using a smarty platform to create, maintain and troubleshoot a multi-teared online booking engine which serviced thousands of clients in the travel industries of flight, car rentals, hotel, cruise/vacations and more. Built YUI Interfaces, researched and installed Jquery and other 3rd party mini-apps, assisted in building a flex actionscript 3 framework to service American Express Travel customers and more.
- TAG: E-Learning Designer 2/2006 - 12/2006 Created interactive, educational media that trained over two thousand employees in a major call center to know all the aspects of their jobs including relevant software, hardware, networking, communication skills, and tools required to access vital information relevant to troubleshooting customer accounts. The Call Center’s accounts included major market players including Best Buy, Comcast, Sprint, Hughes, and Gateway.
- Northwood Cabinet Tree: Administrative Consultant/ Designer 2/2005 - 12/2005 Developed payroll spreadsheets for in house employee management. Converted 20/20 kitchen drawings into blueprint layouts for building contractors and sales presentations. Organized three years worth of business accounting and brought the company current with taxes and deposit schedules. Organized payables and receivables into coherent, trackable systems. Designed and sold high end vanity rooms and kitchens for multi-million dollar homes.
- ABBA Cabinet Company: Administrative Consultant/ Designer 6/2003 - 2/2005 Created comprehensive organizational system to facilitate the continuing growth of kitchen/bath design and installation company. Created corporate identification package and facilitated logo design as well as advertising publications. Designed and sold kitchens and vanities. Trained employees in the implementation of organizational system.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 02 January 2013 13:55)